Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today's Favourite Song.

This morning I awoke to the sound of a nuclear reactor going into meltdown.  At first I was confused, but then I realised that it was merely my brother's alarm.
..So I went back to sleep.
I later woke up with the song "First Day of My Life" - Bright Eyes stuck in my head.  And I then realised that it's probably my favourite song.  Its film clip is so simple, but I think that's one of the reasons I love it so much.  Here's a link to the video so that you can watch it for yourself.  (There probably is some way of getting a video to appear in your blog, but since I'm a total noob to 'Blogger', you'll just have to settle for links for the time being.) :P


After watching it I just can't help but smile.  
"But I'd rather be working for a paycheck, than waiting to win the lottery."
This line, to me, says "Don't leave me because you're not sure this is the best you can get; work with me on making this the best."  :3 It has a different sound to most other Bright Eyes songs..  But yeah, I guess you could say I like it.  Hehe.

In other news...  It's my birthday this Saturday!  Hip hip hoorayyyy.
:{{{{{D  I think that's worthy of a multi-stache.
Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment