Saturday, December 11, 2010

And Yet Another Day Draws to a Close.

Ok, so I've only had a blog  for a day and already I've posted 3 ..Er, 4 entries.  Why?  I have no idea.  I guess it's just kind of cool to think that someone, somewhere is reading this and thinking of me. :3
But I promise that this will be my last entry for today.
That's a pretty easy promise to keep, considering that it's 11:43pm right now.
I think I can make it 'til morning without posting another entry.
Wait.  Why am I even awake?
I have a nice comfy bed waiting for me..  Why am I so obsessed with documenting my thoughts for strangers to read?  I guess that's just what holidays do to you.  ..And by 'you', of course I mean 'me'.
Well, I should probably go to bed now.  I can hear it calling out to me.  And that's probably not a very good thing.
Goodnight, readers.

And if I were to die in my sleep, I merely hope that you would remember me as a pretty cool person.
But I guess you would have no way of knowing for certain whether or not I've actually died..
You can just assume that I'm dead if I haven't posted any new entries for a couple of weeks.
..But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment