This is where someone posts a status saying something along the lines of "For every like, I will post a confession! :D".
Some people's confessions are actually really interesting and hilarious, but a majority of them, not so much. And when every single one of your Facebook friends is doing this, it becomes quite overwhelming.
It's kind of like, (but nowhere near as annoying) as "Inbox me a number and I'll post a status about what I really think of you! :D".
That one drove me absolutely mental. What I don't understand is why they couldn't just inbox each person back, instead of posting fifty or so statuses saying exactly the same thing:
"12345: Omg, I luv you so much! Youv bin there 4 me since lyk evah and I kno we;ll be bfflz!"
But without any further ado..
Behold, my 10 confessions:
- I have a scar on my right eyelid where I was pecked by a hostile chicken at the age of seven.
- I have this weird habit of blowing into cups before drinking out of them.
- I have problems with anxiety.
- I spend far too much of my time worrying about what others think of me.
- I'm self conscious about my toes.
- I keep my opinions to myself for fear of offending people.
- I am terrified of deep sea fish. Even pictures of them scare me.
- I believe we are all inherently racist and that people nowadays are just too sensitive.
- I don't know how I would have survived this long if I hadn't learned to laugh at myself.
- I make faces at myself in the bathroom mirror almost every day without fail.
I try not to reveal too much about myself in my confessions. Some people delve deep within themselves and reveal some of their darkest secrets, which can become quite creepy. I don't mean things like "I drink milk straight out of the carton when no one's watching." That's cool. -A little germy, but still nothing compared to some of the things people are admitting to.
Things like "I am bicurious and have experimented with girls in the past." Fantastic. You've just casually let 200 or so of your 'closest Facebook friends' in on your sex life.
Some confessions leave you thinking "What are you even doing on Facebook? You should be in a psychiatrist's office right now, sorting your shit out."
Thanks for reading. ♥